When Should I Consider AC Replacement?
Although we can fix most air conditioners, there are times when an AC system is just too old or too far gone to repair. We know that replacing an old unit with a new one is a major expense, so we’ll do everything we can to keep your existing system up and running. But if your air conditioner is nearing the end of its life, you might want to consider an AC installation now rather than wait until the inevitable breakdown happens. If your system is showing any of the following symptoms, it usually means trouble:
- Air conditioner is making strange noises
- Utility bills are increasing every month
- Your AC system is icing up
- Water is leaking inside the house
- Cooling is uneven; some rooms are too cold, other rooms are too warm
- There’s an oily residue on your AC components
- Indoor air temperature doesn’t match thermostat setting
- Air conditioner is over ten years old
Energy-Efficient AC Installation
No one wants to deal with AC replacement. But did you know that a high-efficiency air conditioner or heat pump can actually deliver significant savings over time? The air conditioners of today are remarkably efficient. Many of our customers see monthly utility bill reductions of up to fifty percent. A new air conditioner with a high SEER rating can save enough money over time to eventually pay for itself.